1 When you visit or order through the Urge2eat website, you may be asked to provide information about yourself including your name, contact details and credit or debit card information. We may also collect information about your usage of the website and information about you from the messages you post to our website and the e-mails or letters you send to us.
- 1.1 Your information will enable us to provide you with access to the relevant parts of our website and to supply the services you have requested. It will also enable us to bill you and to contact you if necessary concerning our services. We may use and analyse the information we collect so that we can oversee, support and develop our business and for any other statistical or analytical purpose. We may also use your information to contact you for your views on our services and to notify you occasionally about important changes or developments to our website or our services.
- 1.2 Please note that by submitting comments and feedback regarding our website you consent to us to use such comments and feedback on the website and in any marketing materials. We will only identify you for this purpose by your first name and city location.
2 The information you provide to us will be transferred to and stored on our servers in the UK, and may be accessed by or given to our staff working outside the UK and third parties including companies within the Urge2eat and associated companies (which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries or partners).
- 3 If you have consented we may allow carefully selected third parties, including marketing and advertising companies, our affiliates and associates, to contact you occasionally about services that may be of interest to you. They may contact you by telephone, SMS as well as by e-mail. If you change your mind about being contacted by these companies in the future, please let us know and we will adjust your profile accordingly.
4 If our business enters into a joint venture with, purchases or is sold to or merged with another business entity, your information may be disclosed or transferred to the company and affiliates.
- 4.1 Any transaction processed on this website will be using Sage Pay with form integration and will be processed securely on a Sage Pay payment page.
- 4.2 Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will take steps to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
6 Please note that once you have made your order and your payment has been authorised you will not be able to cancel your order nor will you be entitled to a refund.
- 6.1 Urge2eat provide an easy way for you to order and pay for your takeaways and collections online, we are not responsible/liable for the preparation/cooking/standard/delivery of the food. Urge2eat is only responsible for forwarding the orders to the restaurants and has no control over the actual delivery. If you are unhappy with the quality of the food then compensation should be sought directly from the takeaway. Urge2eat is not able to provide refunds on behalf of the restaurants and is not liable for any such refunds sought. All complaints must be lodged with the restaurant. On notification of such instances, Urge2eat will look into the matter independently and work towards the improvement of services for future.
- 6.2 Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will take steps to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
- 7 You are not allowed to use any of the materials on this website or the website itself for commercial purposes without obtaining permission from Urge2eat to do so.
- 8 While Urge2eat tries to ensure this website is normally available all the time, we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time or for any period. Access to this Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice.
- 9 You are prohibited from posting, uploading or transmitting to or from this website any material that breaches any applicable local, national or international law.
- 10 Any comments or feedback that you submit through our website must not contain any defamatory, obscene, offensive or anything that will be deemed as inappropriate material.
- 11 Urge2eat, and any of our group companies and the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, loss of opportunity, loss of anticipated savings, wasted management or office time and whether in tort (including negligence), contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable) in connection with our services, this website or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of this website, any websites linked to this website or the material on these websites.
Areas we cover
Types of delivery
- Indian Food
- Balti Dishes
- Curry Dishes
- Vegetarian Dishes
- Rice Dishes
- Korma Dishes
- Biriani Dishes
- Tandoori Dishes
- Kebab Delivery